Thursday 21 February 2008

Slow burn

I'm thinking clearer today than I have in months. My eyes are sparkling and not clouded. My skin is clear and glowing, my hair vibrant. And I am abso-bloody-lutely exhausted.

I went back to the gym today. Pilates, a 12km crosscountry ride, a 2km jog, a 2km hilly walk home. And I feel like myself. My brain has stopped racing, my thoughts are my own, my emotions aren't just under control but they're soft and sleepy and seductive.

I'm chilling tonight with a loverly vodka and LH has just gone out for our favourite Indian takeaway, and I could not be happier than I am at this instant. Depression is a nasty bitch, but it's good to know that I can chase her away.

2 comments:

Kisses said...

I thought I was pretty good doing a 4km hilly speed walk yesterday - I'd have fat chance of keeping up with you G.I. Jenn!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...