Sunday 22 May 2011

Country Doll


Another week, another Dolly. This week country. Pretty easy for me, being as I could quite cheerfully spend my whole life there. I love the city, the city suits me, but the air in the country and the bigness of the sky suckers me in every single time. I'm actually wearing something very much similar to the ensemble posted above, except my tunic dress has sleeves and is brown with blue flowers instead of white with pink (it also has ruffles that swish against my thighs). My boots also have a bigger heel. But other than that you have one of my favourite things to laze around in. I even have my hair in a messy plait. It just needs a few wildflowers stuck in it and you have my whole childhood summed up in a picture.

I'm late to the party as usual, but if you have no idea what I'm on about head over to Danimezza to play dress ups with imaginary money and dolls.

4 comments:

Amy xxoo said...

I went with a dress and boots too - great minds think alike and all that!

Unknown said...

Love the outfit you created. :)

Unknown said...

Love the pink scarfe and the dress is so pretty :) Makes me think of Charlize Theron

Thea said...

This is so lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...