Sunday 24 June 2007

Chicken Shit

Part of the reason I started this blog away from my nice and cozy online forum/diary thingo was because I wanted to be able to discuss stuff unrelated to the general, breezy, parenting blah that I post there. I had all these ideas of things I could post about, but instead I have just copied posts back and forth from here and there with the exception of my very beige post about being beige...

And when it comes down to it, I'm chicken shit. I like the idea of being able to post about anything, but I like the restraints that the other diary put on me. They gave me a very handy excuse from talking about anything actually interesting and or revealing about me.

It's really hard. In a lot of ways I like my somewhat uptight, naive, puritannical persona that I have cultivated, and I'm not sure I'm ready to let Phil out. She was a dangerous wench and although life was kinda exciting with her, it was so much more manic - high highs and then wrist slitting lows.

But then today I got dared to actually post something on here and being me it's not like I could say no. So between now and Wednesday I have to think of something about me that I don't want people to know about and post it on the internet for everyone to know about.

But Amoir I take your challenge. Pistols (or keypads) at dawn. Prepare for the onslaught of banal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...