Sunday 7 October 2007

Moon watcher

Started to write a tedious list of the things that I had done this weekend and got bored writing it so deleted. Basically played poker with friends while getting relatively intoxicated (but not drunk somehow???) Came second because I got to the stage of the game where I couldn't be arsed to think and just threw my "money" away. And for a change I honestly didn't care. I was kicking back in the balmy evening with the breeze on my bare legs with my short short skirt and my bottle of ice cold goodness and enjoying the good company.

Then today I went to the gym and sweated and glistened while listening to heart pumping music.

I am feeling very meh lately. Caged. Twitchy. I don't know where the moon's at but I am feeling restless. Feeling that need to just escape and do something dangerous. Jump out of a plane, flirt outrageously and push the boundaries, do something physically dangerous.

I don't know where this comes from, this sudden burst of near explodingness but I can't decide whether I like it or not. Life would be simpler if it didn't happen, but the edginess of it, the raggedness just makes me tetchy and high at the same time. Everything is heightened, there is a veritable high energy aura.

I just want to strap myself in for the ride.

2 comments:

Kisses said...

I think you need to get out on the town! You and me both!

If it means something the moon is in Virgo - a waning crescent.

Jenn said...

I know nothing about the moon but it sounds cool. Night out on the town sounds divine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...