Monday 7 January 2008

Resolutions

I thought I posted them in the last post - but I actually didn't. Well I put in about the needing to lose weight, but I might as well have written *breathe* because it's a given. Gym tonight though! AND I went twice in the last week already, even with a myriad of social engagements (complete with new and pretty shoes - all with ridiculous impractical heels = podiatry perfection).

So here's the list - naked, bald and with a few prickly bits like a half grown out wax... ok so maybe not like that at all

1. Listen to music as much as possible. Turn off the TV and put on a CD or a playlist. Turn on the radio. Continue listening to Triple J and know the artist and band of almost every song when it's on. Know who new Australian bands are and what they're about.

2. Go to live music events. Get tickets to at least one random offbeat band as well as the populist stuff. (We're going to FooFighters in ?April)

3. Have solo outings with the Elfling for appropriate "bonding" and memory making. Go to a movie, the park or to the forest to hunt fairies.

4. Have more sex. Yes look I know the "S" word is gross, and that it's entirely possible that relatives are reading this but well, my blog so there *tongue sticking out*. Twice a week may be average but I've never wanted to be average. Plus it's good exercise.

5. Keep the house clean mostly. Try and do that flylady bird's trick of at least having the sink clean every night... can't be *that* hard surely?

6. Go out with husband more (should be easy with the Opera, FF and Phantom tickets we have for this year!)

7. Enjoy uni, relish the fact that it's the last year ever (well until next time lol)

8. Book and take a REAL holiday with the girls, and one with just hte husband

9. Throw out every item of Size 14 clothing

10. Be happy.

OK so it's taken a full week of January for me to write a cohesive list, but it's there now. Let's see how long it lasts (I'm willing to bet 5 goes first)

1 comment:

@workingwomenaus said...

I've been working on your resolution #3 since we made our move. One thing we do is go for a coffee/breakfast on the first Sunday of every month - just the two of us.

It's nice to think that there will be memories that they'll have that are all about "Mummy and daughter" time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...