Monday 11 February 2008

Reflecting

I want to write a big long blog about how I am feeling right at the minute, but it feels like picking off a scab that hasn't healed. I don't particularly feel like getting blood anywhere at the moment so I'm going to leave it.

Sometimes looking back and being introspective and understanding why you feel certain things isn't necessarily good. Sometimes they just make you want to camp out in your cave where it's nice and dark and cool and there are no other people there to make you feel unimportant.

I know why I'm feeling like I'm feeling, but even here I can't list out the reasons why. There are some things that even I, purge blogger extraordinaire, can't admit. It's also hard to look back retrospectively on your life and rewrite a lot of it, right back to childhood. But that's where I'm at.

Anyhoo enough cryptic rubbish, I'm off to my cave.

1 comment:

@workingwomenaus said...

I was thinking about the cyber-world last night, and how anonymous it may *seem*, yet I still self-censor what I write. Is that what you mean? Even though it would essentially be an ideal place to get out how you're feeling deep down, there's still the element of familiarity and people's long-term memories to hold you back?

That's what I was thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...