Thursday 28 February 2008

Tell me what to write...

I know there's a few of you who read this faithfully - so what would you like to hear me write about?

I am rather sick of my rambling self indulgent babble, and have no desire to talk about my pallid skin, indigo shadowed eyes that are currently guarded and green. So I'm looking for inspiration. It's 2 days until Autumn and there will be a post on that, but anything else, ask a question and I will answer as honestly as possible, suggest a theme, whichever you like.

I've lost my muse. And I miss writing fairy stories instead of sludge.

To those that are worried about me, I'm OK. I really am. Just sitting back listening to a lot of music (mostly from abotu 10 years ago :)

Example A

Shimmer, Fuel

She calls me from the cold
Just when I was low, feeling short of stable
And all that she intends
And all she keeps inside, isn't on the label
She says she's ashamed
And she can take me for a while
And can I be a friend, we'll forget the past
But maybe I'm not able
And I break at the bend
We're here and now, but will we ever be again
'Cause I have found
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
Away again
She dreams a champagne dream
Strawberry surprise, pink linen and white paper
Lavender and cream
Fields of butterfliess, reality escapes her
She says that love is for fools that fall behind
And I'm somewhere in between
I never really know
A killer from a savior
'Til I break at the bend
We're here and now, but will we ever be again
'Cause I have found
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
Away again
It's too far away for me to hold
It's too far away....
Guess I'll let it go

6 comments:

Razorback0z said...

It's too far away for me to hold
It's too far away....
Guess I'll let it go

... yup *wipes a tear*....

candi said...

I am worried about you...

Write more mundane crap like me! :D

Anonymous said...

What I would like to know is, what was it that took down the path of medicine? Did you always know that was where you would head or did it take you by surprise?

You have such a passion for it, I can only imagine that it was with your from the day you were born.

I would love to know how you came to be where you are??

Nina said...

(faithful reader here...)

My question... where is your favourite place to be in the world (your happy place), and why?

@workingwomenaus said...

I love your whimsical posts (usually involving your girls). The one's where you describe the way they're growing up, or a day you spend falling into water, or dancing in the wind.

I love the way you write 'full stop'. It doesn't matter what the topic is, you've a beautiful way with words.

I find with blogging, one's Mojo comes ang goes. You can't force it. It'll come back...

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I actually like your 'rambling self indulgent babble' though it's not nearly that. I admire a blogger who opens up and allows us to view some of who they really are.

What to write...might be too mournful, but I've wondered how you're all coping with the loss of your Grandad. Are the children ok? Do they understand?

Tell us more about your studies thus far.
I agree with Kim (as I'm inclined to do far too often ;) it would seem). You're a beautiful writer, and Since discovering your blog just a couple of months ago, I've fallen very much in love with it. You're one of my first places to visit each day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...