Tuesday 8 April 2008

Fantasy

It started this morning, this fantasy of mine, as I was woken from my already broken sleep by LH nuzzling my shoulder hoping to get some predawn "quality time" before the terrible twosome came barrelling through the door. It was hazy at first, like all fantasies - a simple concept, waiting for the details to become apparent to me. As I showered and dressed and got the girls ready for the day I filled in a few of those gaps. Mostly the location, for what is a fantasy without a location?

As I rode the train into the city, standing because there were no more seats, I met the eye of an unnervingly good-looking businessman wearing an even more fabulous smelling aftershave and let the intoxicating aroma work its way into my imaginings. I embellished a bit here and there, and only stopped fantasising when I realised that I had been staring off into space and was attracting attention so blushing furiously I tamped down the daydream and headed off to work.

In between taking histories, reading notes and attending lectures and tutorials I added a few more details. Mostly superfluous to the action, but I have a vivid imagination and the salaciousness of it all was building my desire to fever pitch. As I sat down on the bus to go home this afternoon, I sat next to yet another desirable, this time older man, perhaps in his early 40s with silvered hair and broad shoulders.

Gagging for it as I was, I kept myself sitting upright and avoided looking at his truly magnificent shoulders and arms and resisted "accidently" brushing against him. I was convinced that he could see my thoughts, and a blush burned my ears and kept my colour high, which, along with my guilty face and unshuttered eyes I am sure broadcast to all and sundry on the bus exactly what I wanted to do with this man and his warm, broad chest. He was wearing a nice aftershave as well, and it was not helping matters.

I determinedly closed my eyes, and conjured up images in my head, to distract myself from the inviting expanse of my fellow passenger, and sighed audibly as the true object of my desire swum behind my closed eyelids...

...Soft, pure white sheets that slip like silk over my skin... heaped white pillows, some firm, some very very soft, curtains around the bed, swathed close creating a darkened harem, dappled afternoon light, muted by heavy rain clouds that drop their bounty on a tin roof above...

Somehow I managed to get home, and as I cooked up the very unerotic lamb chops and vegetables (side note I appear to have the only children in the world that don't like mashed potato), I again drifted off...

...On this cool, darkened wet afternoon, in this 4 posted orgiastic dream, LH is stretched out between the sheets, his skin smelling of the same intoxicating aftershave as my new commuter muses...

Knowing that I could fulfil my fantasy soon, I decided to spice it up a bit and mixed my favourite lemon meringue pie hand whipping the egg whites to stiff peaks, thinking of how LH and I could feed eachother the soft chewy, caramelised tops of the meringue before indulging in the best bit...

...Smiling softly but with a wicked naughty girl gleam (as they always do in erotic fantasies), I move in close to the divine smelling LH and kiss him softly on his shoulder, mimicking the actions that started this whole distracting day...

The girls finally in bed, and the lemon meringue pie cooling on the stove, my body heat rising as we reach the climac of my dream, I have it pictured perfectly...

...I nuzzle him until I find that perfect spot, that place that took me a few years to find without error, caress it with my lips before finally moving in, dropping my head my lips parted... LH sighs in anticipation, he's been wanting this almost as much as I have... our bodies are liquid and we've both been thinking of nothing else since the sun groggily rose in the sky in the morning... curling in close my head finally drops, my eyes roll back, and with a slight snort and a hypnogogic jerk I fall into blissful sleep for 8 hours straight...

I've been craving it all day.

4 comments:

hissychick said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*pelvic floor squeeeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You dirty tart. You very like minded dirty tart.

Dare to dream...

Razorback0z said...

TMI - Ill never find someone quite like you again.

Jenn said...

Dream is all it has to be - The Monkey woke up 3 times last night screaming for an hour.

If you're a commuter on an inner Western bus service this afternoon then phwoar watch out! My head coming to your shoulder very soon.

Simone said...

"older man, perhaps in his early 40s with silvered hair "

Oh my Jenn.... I feel so old now.... you sat next to replica of my DH

Waaahhhh 40's can't possibly be old

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...