Wednesday 2 April 2008

Hey!

Youse are all lovely eh?

I'm so tired I can barely move but I'm fine, really. Happy as someone who is basically liquid goo on the couch can be (goo from tired - nothing sinister). I have a few posts rattling around in my largely empty head including

Havianas - they are THONGS people, double pluggers, flipflops. They are not real shoes!! YOu can't wear them with a suit! They are not "cute", even if they are purple. They are a symbol of the fact that people are gullible for *fashion* because your feet look universally ugly in them. And have I mentioned they are exactly the same as $2 Woollies ones? No? Well consider yourself told (and ripped off).

Commuter #4

And a poignant love story where I finally say goodbye. And it hurts a little bit. (boobs may be mentioned).

But back to top, I really am OK. Promise. Cross my pinky's over my heart etc etc.

4 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I'm glad. I was worried.


I'm with you on the thongs/flip flop things. I HATE them.

@workingwomenaus said...

Oh but surely the silver one's would match perfectly with an Armani suit? ;)

Glad to see you're rattling 'round.

Simone said...

Que?.....

Plus a nice pair of red suede heels looks much better with a suit

Cylie said...

Wash out your mouth!!

I will not hear of them disparaged!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...