Monday 16 March 2009

For Bingley

Whoosh, and another week passes you by. I blink and I get bigger, the world gets older and life just keeps spinning along.

It's been a big week. I have gone from tearful meltdown last weekend where I tried to run away, getting about 10 kilometres away before I stopped, held by the bonds that make you realise that no matter how much you don't want to be, that sometimes you have to be an adult. I went for a run on the treadmill to calm my twitching feet and ran home.

There are a few things I need to blog about, but I can't at the moment. When I stop running I'll write more.

1 comment:

hissychick said...

You know, I think it is a mother thing to want to flee from time to time. When I was little and it was a chaotic day my Mum used to express a desire to run away and I always asked if I could come too.

We laugh about it now I get it.

Take care Jenn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...