Friday 15 April 2011

Wedding Poly Dolly

Wedding Dresses

Absolutely nothing like what I wore on my wedding day, but what I wish that I had. Somewhere on a mountain top, with a bright red cloak when it got cold, and only those who needed to be there. 

Wedding Dresses by Jenniphil featuring vintage dresses
Vintage dress
$1,400 - vintagetextile.com
Badgley Mischka leather pumps
$245 - piperlime.gap.com
Jon Richard butterfly jewelry
10 GBP - debenhams.com
Jewelled Crystal Tiara
50 GBP - debenhams.com

4 comments:

Ames said...

I love it! That dress is divine.

Melissa {Suger} said...

Ooooo. I can imagine the red orange tones of Autumn and the crisp eveing air. it's beautiful.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Could this dress be more perfect to meet Mr Bingley in?

Averil said...

Oh....*siiiiigh*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...