Friday 1 August 2008

6 Things

I was tagged by Shannon to write 6 random things about myself.

Here are the rules ...
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So here we go I guess...

1. I dream in French sometimes, and sometimes a mishmash of other languages
2. I bite my nails or pull out single hairs when I'm stressed
3. I currently have perfect eyebrows and they alone can be responsible for making me feel good about my whole physical appearance
4. I have had to upgrade my face wash from the "young skin" version to one for adults, this simultaneously thrills and terrifies me
5. I am still ridiculously naive about so many things
6. I love doing things that terrify me, because if they don't involve struggle then the destination doesn't give me the same thrill of achievement.

Tags to
Shel
Hissychick
Melissa
Averil
Nadine
Donna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...