Sunday 19 October 2008

Tags and stuff

This is always a surreal week for me. I turned 27 on Wednesday. It was the 8th anniversary of my Nana's death on Saturday. It was the 3rd anniversary of the birth and death of my niece on Saturday. My sister in law is due to have a baby any second. I'm stressed out of my eyeballs at the moment and have a lurgy. So I'm just going to be lazy and do the tag.

1. Where is your cell phone?
In my handbag, flat. Its default setting.
2. Where is your significant other? Cooking brownies in the kitchen with the terrible twosome.
3. Your hair color? Very dark brown. I get a thrill when I find a white hair (I think I'm up to 4). I got very excited when I realised I had 1 hair that was half and half - I thought that white hairs grew all new - I didn't realise hairs could literally turn white after a while.
4. Your mother? Is 49, still works fulltime and loves me and my family.
5. Your father? Is 53, lives with Mum, ditto the rest.
6. Your favorite thing? Right now sleep.
7. Your dream last night? It involved very large snakes. Goddamn snakes on a plane.
8. Your dream/goal? At the moment to make it through the next 6 weeks.
9. The room your in? The lounge room cum study cum junk room cum dirt repository cum food receptacle cum ironing room.
10. Your hobby? Sleeping. I try and do other things (reading, writing, knitting, playing pool, going to the gym, painting, sketching, sex) around that but sleeping is the most rewarding.
11. Your fear? Failure. Not growing up with my family.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? In 6 years I want to have 3 or 4 happy children, a medical degree to hang on my (very own) wall along with the others, a husband that is enjoying whatever it is he is doing and not too many years to go on my specialty.
13. Where were you last night? Watching Harry Potter in bed with my husband
14. What you’re not? Flat chested.
15. One of your wish list items? A house of our very own.
16. Where you grew up? Qld, all over.
17. The last thing you did? Checked in on the aforementioned brownie making
18. What are you wearing? Trackie dacks and a sports bra. Alllllll class.
19. Your TV? Is nearly 10 years old. And off.
20. Your pet? Prozac popping tuxedoed domestic shorthair cat who does not deal well with 2 year olds.
21. Your computer? An ASUS F-series notebook computer that's now 1 year old and holds half my life.
22. Your mood? Cruisy and sleepy. Very mellow afternoon here.
23. Missing someone? My family are all here with me atm so I'm just lazy and content.
24. Your car? I have joint ownership of one. My adored Corolla was sold a few months ago.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Anything remotely attractive according to LH. Hasn't stopped him trying to feel me up though.
26. Favorite store? Weird smelly antique book stores. Visited a lot in Europe.
27. Your summer? Will be my last big holiday for quite a long time. Plan to spend it lazily with my darling daughters.
28. Love someone? Not just one.
29. Your favorite color? Red.
30. When is the last time you laughed? About 30 seconds ago.
31. Last time you cried? My birthday I think. I was not well.

Tags to anyone on my bloglist who's as lazy as me!

Oh and the cheesecake was good. Needed the sauce though. Will make coldsets from now on though, much prefer to baked.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...