Tuesday 14 April 2009

I can't do this again

Pregnancy is really a horrible way to get a baby. I can't believe that I am going to miss this in a few short weeks because it is so misery inducing.

Heartburn. Why I am awake at 11:30pm, simply because I have to be vertical or have acidy vomit in my mouth.

"Morning sickness" bwahahahahahaha morning my arse. 12 weeks and it goes my arse.

Can't slouch/lie back on the couch/sleep on belly or back.

The ripping stitch like sensation from my side where something is stretched beyond its limits.

The 2kg I have lost in the last 3 weeks of work that are just sapping my energy.

Work.

Kids.

Husband.

The only thing I like about being pregnant is my naked body which is firmer than it was when I was 16. Other than that, the idea of ever doing this again makes me so panicky I see spots in front of my eyes. We are definitely a 3 child family.

Vasectomies ahoy.

2 comments:

hissychick said...

And the over it stage has begun....

Hang in there Jenn!

cjtato said...

Totally agree with you. I remember thinking the exact same thing. And my sister-in-law used to say "See? The third one does this to you?" LOL

And I still remember which I didn't with the second so, yes, I'm with you on stopping at 3.

Wishing you all the best and hoping the last few weeks don't drag on for you. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...