Thursday 24 May 2007

01/05/07



01/05/2007, 10:37 AM
Well the first night, after the 39 minutes of crying, actually ended up with her self settling every time she woke up (still every 90 minutes-ish) and I fed her at 11:30pm and 4:30am. I got to stay in bed for 5 hours Last night she didn't wake up really until 10:30 where I fed her, and then she slept until about 2:30 and made it clear that she wasn't going back to sleep (cold as well as hungry) so I fed her and then she slept til 7. I;m only waking up every 4 hours at night now, and only getting out of bed the one time in the middle of the night. But best of all the Monkey is not so overtired, is happy, and is not screaming all night but actually self settling aside from the times when she actually needs something besides sleep.
To help make sure that the Monkey isn't ravenous from only feeding 4 hourly I've started making her meals a bit more interesting as well. Chicken, egg yolk and beef are being added to her Grotmash and I've also made dessert out of apple, plum and mango which is really yummy. I also let her have a vegemite "sandwich" for morning tea yesterday which she loved. smeared everywhere and made a terrific mess but she had fun.Best of all it is Autumn now. The weather is cool, the nights are chilly, the sky is deepest, clearest blue and the sun is warm and bright during the day without scorching. Happy days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...