Thursday 4 November 2010


10 hour shifts are hard. They hours sort of blur into each other until I look up and it's 6pm. I worked really hard today. I always try and be conscientious and keep busy but today was long. I barely stopped. I realised at 2:20pm that I had yet to eat, and I raced off to scoff some yoghurt before running back to check some x-rays.

What's interesting to me is how much the environment I'm working with right now destabilises my self confidence. Even with my stellar reports since I was last here I still feel unsure. It's strange.

And I'm too tired to write any more, my fingers and eyes keep sliding away. I'm going to curl up on the couch until I inevitably fall asleep and Bingley has to wake me up to go to bed.

1 comment:

aimeemax said...

Oh you sound so very tired. I really don't know how you manage to keep it all going Jenn. Amazing. And I loved yesterday's post too, the dress is divine!

Thanks for the cursing on my blog too, I went back to edit in "stupid fucking fuck fuckers" and saw your comment which made me smile in that great-minds-think-alike kind of way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...